Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I Want Jesus





     This has been a promise of messiah's reign that has been so close at times, it's was as if to reach up and touch it only to dissolve us into this wondrous glory of the Supreme God's beyond descriptive words.  These inconceivable mansions in heaven Jesus promised to prepare unto the anointed bride joining him in all likeness as he is, the risen heirs to God's kingdom as even as he is, whereby we cry Abba Father.
     I've by divine beings leading me so brought so close, I've witness both a dress rehearsal and a trial run unto the great gathering of saints.  So close until I've witness the Christ Lord in preparation to move into, or come upon the battle at Meggido where nations of the world has set  themselves up or they've been set up to fight against God and his anointed, truly why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing as this?
     I've actually stood upon the mountain of Olivet, stood there I did with this Christ Lord, with the masses of saints and those of the heavenly host assisting him all making ready to come into this last and final battle with purpose to make an end of Anti-Christ, of his armies, destroying them with the sword of his mouth and the brightness of his coming, very soon they would be be spitting fire and brimestone of the eternal agonies of Hades. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment